The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

cool game

maybe next time, allow the user to go through all the questions and calculate how many times one was answered wrong, because starting over gets kinda annoying. other than that, pretty good game.

meatwad arMOONgeddon meatwad arMOONgeddon

good game

it was fun, the only thing it needs to make it better is powerups.

Draw-Play Draw-Play

awesome!

i love this, its something new and creative! Its also very addictive.

Scuba Hunter Scuba Hunter

Fun stuff

this just wouldn't be newgrounds if all we had was tributes to the guy. The game was pretty fun too! keep up the offensive work!

Kingpin Soundboard Kingpin Soundboard

hehe...

those are pretty funny. i could definitely use those.

Love Madness Love Madness

Woah...

Trippy game. It was fun but did get pretty repetitive pretty quick. Maybe add more variables or something.

Savlo's AutoTabernacle Savlo's AutoTabernacle

Cool

That was actually pretty cool, and kinda funny!

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

Hilariously Evil!

I love It! I think newgrounds needs more kitty killing! The world we would be a better place if we all killed more kittens. I quote Stephen Lynch "when the game of life makes you feel like quiting it helps a lot if you, kill a kitten" I've played that japanese game that people say you ripped. Yeah, its very different. The only same thing is launching something in the air at an angle with varying power.

Cursors of the Future! Cursors of the Future!

Hey

that was pretty cool! Nice effects! My fav was the worm.

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

very fun

this is the most fun i've had on a newgrounds game in a really long time.thanks. maybe you should consider a version 2, with more updates, but probably not a version 3. it'll be too old by then, and people will bitch that your not being original. fuck them anyway.