Zelda: Evil Link Zelda: Evil Link

didnt really like it

they dont have a fight scene and its kinda corny to me.

Beat up Sandbag Beat up Sandbag

pretty good

it just got old after a while, should have ended after the fifth one, after that it was just the same thing and i got bored of it. But the first ones were fun to watch.

Go, Go, Parody Rangers! Go, Go, Parody Rangers!

lol

that was funny. finally a decent submission to watch! "woah! did i just get laid?" keep um coming!

Target Madness Target Madness

i understand...

i work at target too, and thats exactly how the toy department works, you fix it and they destroy it. I put all the popular toys on the highest pegs possible so the little bastards can't reach it.

Flathead Symphony Flathead Symphony

cool....

that was kinda cool. i liked it, even though it was pretty simple.

Scion Sucks Scion Sucks

Yeah

Scion's suck balls. Every point you made in this movie is valid, and you should be proud of that. Despite your lack of flash skills, you still make a very damn good point. Scion's are ugly boxes.

Cat Bashin' Cat Bashin'

lol

animal cruelity rules. the only suggestion i have is if your gonna fake a southerner, don't wear a NYPD hat. try a dirty rebel flag hat. Oh, and was that watermelon?

Un-Answered Questions Un-Answered Questions

Nice!

There isn't to much to it, but it entertained me anyway! The thing about the jewish vampires, hilarious!!

Dj-FreeZe responds:

yeah i know ay... i was crackin up about it myself =P

Safe Sex? Safe Sex?

funny

graphics were lacking but thats ok, because it was funny anyway. The only problem i had is the lack of enthusiasm in your voice. The voice made me want to listen to radiohead and cut myself. Talk loud and obnoxious!!!! And faster!!!

Rabbits Revenge Rabbits Revenge

potential

you do have potential to be real good at flash. Just keep practicing and submitting.